Siemens HMI MP 277 10 inch doesn't on

naeemmsc

I have Siemens HMI MP 277 10 inch 6AV6 643-OCD01-1AX1
When I power up it first brightness on screen then at left side green color bars appear and finally it becomes blackish some one help me what is problem of it.

Screen is defective.
MP277 is discontinued, which means that a replacement MP277 will be very expensive.
Send the MP277 to Siemens for repair.
Or migrate to a Comfort Panel, or a PC RT.

Dear,
Change the display part of MP277. MP 277 is discontinue. use the new TP version or migrate it to wintek HMI. If you need any help we are in Pakistan.
Regards,

Thanks friend i changed LCD of it now HMi is working means all data now showing but touch is not working.So kindly tell me what will be the problem

Similar Topics

Good day, May I ask, what do I need to perform MIGRATION of HMI program from Siemens MP277 10" Touch hmi to TP1200. I already have WinCC Flexible...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking to retrieve an HMI application from a Siemens MP277 HMI. I am new to siemens software and was wondering how I can do this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a scenario where a customer has one spare OP277 to backup two applications, both applications using OP277's. Is it possible to...
Replies
Views
Hello: I have a proyect with 5 siemens MP277 screens over ethernet. The problem is that those screens have to show different datas depending...
Replies
Views
Buona sera, Ho dei problemi nell' interfacciare PLC S5 con HMI 2a Gen. Siemens (ad esempio KTP400) tramite IBH Link S5++. il mio obbiettivo è solo...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom