Export and Import Tags from STEP7 to WinCC Explorer

makrodom

Hi all!
I am a new user of Siemens S7.
How to export DB and Symbol table from step 7 and import to WinCC Explorer?

I have one STEP 7 project with SCADA (WinCC Explorer). I need to modify the WinCC external Tag list, but the Tag list is read-only and add the new Tags...!

I insalled STEP 7 v5.5 + SP2 and PLCSIM and WinCC Explorer V7.0 + SP1 (License 64K) and Smarttools (TAG Export Import) and Office 2003.

Pls help me!

Best regards.
makrodom

Similar Topics

Good afternoon everyone. I have created a tag array made from a UDT that stores numerous data points and values for all of the tools in a...
Replies
Views
hi,, i m new at AB. i want to add new tags in my running machine. and show it on factory talk. actually m not sure, do i need to just add new tags...
Replies
Views
HI, can anyone help me with Importing tags from Rslogix 5000 to Citect SCADA... i am using Citect SCADA v.6 and RSlogix 5k... i am exporting...
Replies
Views
Something simple and stupid I'm sure.. I'm trying to export my tags from an existing project, so I can modify to my new needs. All help files...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Does someone know how to export tags in RSLogix 5000 modify their names and import again without losing references in the logic? In...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom