You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old October 22nd, 2018, 01:57 PM   #1
Asaddoris
United States

GX Works Compile

Hello everyone,
I got another question for our Mitsubishi experts on here.
I have a PLC file that was already written before me, I have made changes to this file and haven't had any issues.
I needed to add another couple lines of logic to my program and when I try and compile I get 0 errors, but all the files on the left turn red and will not compile.
In an attempt to troubleshoot, thinking it was something in my logic, I individually copied and pasted to a copy of the original file before editing. Each copy and paste I compile.
I finally get to the line that is causing problems, but it has nothing to do with the logic, but rather seems like I'm out of memory.
Now when I do confirm memory check it will not allow me to with the program not being compiled.
If I delete the line of logic and compile and check it appears I have more than enough for the changes I want to make. I have attached the memory check screen shot.
I am at a loss at this due to it not giving any errors or warnings for the reason it won't compile. Hope this makes sense to someone out there.
Attached Images
File Type: png PLC memory.PNG (33.2 KB, 15 views)
Old October 22nd, 2018, 02:23 PM   #2
Asaddoris
United States

Ok I figured it out!
If you go to Tools-Options-Compile-Output Results
there is a stop build after xxx amount of errors or warnings. This was set at a low value and due to warnings in the compiler it would stop build after I exceeded this amount.
Hope this helps the next person.
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum