Very Interesting Book

An Instrumentation Book

Tony Kuphaldt's Lessons in Instrumentation is a bargain - V2.3 is 3300 pages of text book level instruction in electricity, electronics as a background for process and discrete instrumentation, the primary focus of the book.

The pdf version can still be downloaded for free. The print version appears to be 3 separate volumes, at textbook pricing levels.

download link:
https://www.ibiblio.org/kuphaldt/socratic/sinst/book/liii.pdf
liii.pdf

Mr. Kuphaldt brings extensive field experience to his book.

Highly recommended.

I agree, its a member here... they are very a good website programer and I think they may want to go that route and forget PLC's, I would not even know where to start

I tried to find the thread but could not, maybe Gary knows what thread it was