Rx7i modbus RTU communications issue

2Faced

Hi All,

I have a question would like to ask the experts: my system has two Rx7i PLCs and I'm having them communicate with an RTU (D25) via modbus RTU serial. Is there a way to monitor the communications between the PLCs and the RTU ? Is this something that can be done in the PLCs or it must be done in the RTU ? Sometimes the communication between one PLC to the RTU is lost but I don't know which one until getting to the site.

Thanks.

Thanks. However my customer demands a communication monitoring function between the RTU and the PLCs, I have later figured out it can only be done in the RTU.

Similar Topics

I have an Rx7i that is dropping out randomly. The modules and rack have been replaced. The CRM is on one of the I/O modules (rack 1 slot 6) so...
Replies
Views
I have a RX7i application that I would like to "convert" (or, perhaps <port> is a better word) to ...well, something else. The code is Proficy ME...
Replies
Views
I need to design an Rx7i based system in which 14 PLC`s will be communicating with a redundant HMI server. Each PLC should also be redundant(HSB...
Replies
Views
I have an Rx7i Redundant Controller having a Single Genius Bus Network i.e Each Primary and Secondary rack have one GBC. This has happened three...
Replies
Views
One of our customers had a Rx7i redundant Controller system for their plant. Due to some power failure the Controllers power was interrupted. Now...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom