logic master 5

I'll have to blow the dust off some old laptops and boxes of floppies to see if I still have it.
Late last year I got rid of an old Workmaster computer that I know had it. That same Workmaster had the parallel interface card for the Series Six and I sold it to the owner of two of the last Series Sixes that I know to be still in service in New England. About three years ago I converted the last Series Five that I was aware of to Rx3i.
You could also try Cimtec automation.
https://www.cimtecautomation.com/parts/c-37-ge-automation-and-controls.aspx
They have a lot of old GE stuff.

I contacted them, they told me to contact my local GE distributor, I did and they do not have the software, is there any other software I can use that can connect with the Fanuc Series 5 hardware?

Found it!

I finally got a copy of the Logicmaster 5 software!! Does anyone have a copy of the manual or know where I can get one.

Regards,