help with a Step 7 program from a s7-300

So far put all the machine sequences to the right position for the bend to happen, only thing not going high is #STAT426.OUT8 to turn on #STAT258.STAT20 and #STAT286.STAT20

Checked that before, just in case checked it again Online just now. Can't be, FC22 isn't being called, it can't do anything at the moment. Yet M202.0 is still being reset.

In order to monitor it properly, you should try right-clicking on each block call (starting with FB95 network 19 and choose "monitor with call-up path". Otherwise you'll be stuck with creating a VAT table to cover all the instance DB variables to follow it.

Could you make a screenshot where the option "monitor with call-up path" is? When i right click any block in monitor i get 1st option: called block - Open or Monitor.

1. Open FB95
2. Monitor the block FB95 (glasses icon at the top)
3. The right-click on the #STAT258 (really FB32) in Network 19
4. Choose Monitor -> with Call Up Path

If it doesn't do this, try downloading the block back to the CPU with the download icon, even if you didn't make any modifications, and try again.