Home Automation - Dim Lights with PLC

I know is a lot to ask..., but could you help me with the link where this FB can be found?, I've been on oscat.de for a while, but my lack of knowledge on the lenguage makes it really difficult to find anything....

I know is a lot to ask..., but could you help me with the link where this FB can be found?, I've been on oscat.de for a while, but my lack of knowledge on the lenguage makes it really difficult to find anything....
Start with this link:

http://www.oscat.de/index.php?optio...&gid=15&orderby=dmdate_published&ascdesc=DESC

Part way down the page, click on oscat.lib TwinCAT / CodeSys 2.3

Save that to TwinCAT\Plc\lib

In TwinCAT go to Window->Library Manager

Right click the upper left and select Additional Libraries and add the oscat library

In the library list, look under Building->electrical

Last edited:
Inside the oscat site (or somewhere else), do they somewhere explain the FB's?, I mean, what the inputs and outputs (of the FB's) are and how to use them?