Micrologix 1500 file open failed

faehigkeit1

Hello All,
I just recieved a micrologix1500 program file via email. When I try to open the file using rslogix 500 software I get the following message "File open failed - File is corrupt or user does not have access rights to open project".
Rslogix500 ver. 7.10.00(cpr7)

Thanks for any help
Dean

And what version was the file you were sent?
Is it for some strange reason 'Protected' by Windows? Right click, Properties, make sure it isn't 'blocked' or read only.

Similar Topics

I cannot open this old file with any of my versions of AB software. Would someone be able to generate a pdf of the file and send me the pdf? I...
Replies
Views
I have a Micrologix 1500 with LRP processor. My program has several floating point data files which are used to store machine settings, with about...
Replies
Views
Is there any limitations on the number of PID blocks one can have in one STI file?
Replies
Views
Hi there: I use NI Lookout 6.0.2 with Micrologix 1500. In the PLC program, I have some data files like L9 (long integer - 2 words), F10 (real)...
Replies
Views
I accidentaly set up a situation where an indirect address crossed a file boundary into another file of the same type. I thought this would have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom