S7 Prodave Delphi

Thim

Hello folks,

Is there someone out there who has a simple example S7 project that communicates with pc by means of delphi and prodave?

Thx

Thx alot for the link but if i recall well. When making use of prodave you don't need to make use of OPC. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Yes, you are right. Mistake!

Then an Example from source:
http://www.automation-drives.ru/as/download/doc/software/runtime/ProdaveMPI_r.doc

// Declarations
function Load_tool ( no : Integer;
name : PChar;
adr : PChar) : Integer; stdcall;
external ‘w95_s7.dll’ name ‘load_tool’;
function DB_read ( dbno : Integer;
dwno : Integer;
var amount : Integer;
var buffer) : Integer; stdcall;
external ‘w95_s7.dll’ name ‘db_read’;
function Unload_tool : Integer; stdcall;
external ‘w95_s7.dll’ name ‘unload_tool’;

//Example
Var
plc_adr_table : array [0..15] of byte;
name : array[0..255] of char;
res, amount : integer;
buffer : array[0..255] of word;

plc_adr_table[0] := 2;
plc_adr_table[1] := 0;
plc_adr_table[2] := 1;
plc_adr_table[3] := 0;
plc_adr_table[4] := 0;
strcopy(name,'S7ONLINE');
res := Load_tool(1, addr(name), addr(plc_adr_table[0]) );

res := DB_read(10, 0, amount, buffer);

res := Unload_tool;

Nice, but i can't open the document (it is russian) is the example bigger than what you posted, because this is the call example out of the manual but doesn't doe anything. If possible i'm looking for a working small project as example in Delphi.

if possible it would be nice. But i would allready be happy to have to most simple example of how to declare one connection, read 1 bit out of the plc and close connection :)

Hello folks,

Is there someone out there who has a simple example S7 project that communicates with pc by means of delphi and prodave?

Thx

Sorry about the late answer

I got a delphi component that works with the libnodave.dll

Unluckly the zip is to big to upload here so I uploaded it to a website. DelphiComponent and Demo ( btw this website is free and offers stuff like a mysql database and PHP but ... trying to download an EXE,ZIP or RAR sents you flying to a wierd site ...so I had to rename the file to "DelphiComponent.bla" .after download just change the 'bla' to 'exe' and install in a directory of your choice.)

If it doesn't work ( the download or the demo) let me know

Aangezien uw locatie in Belgie is , zijt ge misschien iets met de volgende link
en gebruik de zoekmachine naar libnodave
Greetings

Eric

Last edited:
THx for the links but when i try to open the first link i get like a really strange screen strange symbols and so on, Is it possible to tell me how i can reach the link i tried via http://aikona.byethost17.com/ this link and then the click on work but didn't found the file to download.

Alvast bedankt voor de tweede link

Last edited:
because it has wrong extension. the file is EXE (every EXE starts with "MZ" and you can see in plain text "This program must be run under Win32").

edit:
if you want to save it using FireFox, use File, Save As, give it a name with exe extension and in Save As Type specify "Any type"

Last edited:
It tried to save as under Internet explorer but that just gives me a black Command box (like when you type edit or CMD at run on the start menu from windows)

What do you mean with must be run under Win32???

It tried to save as under Internet explorer but that just gives me a black Command box (like when you type edit or CMD at run on the start menu from windows)

What do you mean with must be run under Win32???

Sorry my problem : This website I am using has strange behaviour when it comes to trying to download an EXE or RAR or ZIP ,it redirects you to a 'garbage' site .

In firefox do a right click and 'save link as'
In internet explorer do a right click and 'save target as' BUT when the saveas screen comes you must change the extention to exe before saving it( for some reason it tries to save the file as a htm file)
If you still have problem .. mail me at oupaDOTdreyerATgmailDOTcom you know what to do with the DOT and AT ?