Istack S5

SaadAlbehige

Hi
Thank you very much in advance for your help. I am in remote site i would be most grateful if you could help me to know what causes the CPU to stop.
I transfered the program successfully but when i wanted to run the program, it stops and when i checked the Istack i found the errors on the attchecd pictures
Please have a look and let me know what on earth is going on?
Looking forward to receiving your help

20150910_123305.jpg 20150910_123203.jpg

thank you
the plc is S5 135U?
i am looking forward to finding out how to identify which i/o is faulty? because the i stack is not enough to tell which one is faulty? Do i need to deal DB1 i/o configuration?
please help me out i am in remote site?

Similar Topics

I wonder if some one could help me understand the Istack in a 100U. I have a 103CPU which is in stop mode. I disconnected all the expansion except...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a problem with the PLC going in to Stop-mode and the only thing I can find that seems to be wrong is NAUAS (power failure in...
Replies
Views
Now we are facing a problem that our S5-115U is not working proper Last time we have a power failure in our plant and when restart the plant I saw...
Replies
Views
Now we are facing a problem that our S5-115U is not working proper Last time we have a power failure in our plant and when restart the plant I saw...
Replies
Views
Hi, The cpu is suddenly goes the stop mode, sometimes. but somedays do this 20 or 30 times, somedays 2-4 times somedays never. when i look istack...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom