Panelbuilder32 firmware

Panelbuilder32

It sounds a lot like you will need a tech connect contract to get what you need. You stated in one of your earlier posts that you don't have a contract. Is that still the case? If so, I suggest you purchase one.
Your profile says you are a systems integrator specializing in AB products. It is hard to reconcile that with your lack of a tech connect contract. Somewhat like trying to build a house from a kit, but without buying a saw. You can get away with it in theory, but the real world doesn't perfectly align with the theory.

Wonderful non-applicable advice.
Thank you.

From your own profile:
Occupation
Systems Integrator specializing in AB PLC & PanelViews
You have a lot of questions re Panelviews considering that you are already specialized in AB Panelviews.

I think that Steve Bailey's comments could be spot-on.

Panelbuilder32

From your own profile:

You have a lot of questions re Panelviews considering that you are already specialized in AB Panelviews.

I think that Steve Bailey's comments could be spot-on.
A knowledgeable person knows what they do not know.

That firmware is only available on the second blue moon of the year that falls on a leap year