Live camera integration within HMI

chandrapaul

Dear All,
i have a project to integrate Hikvision Camera live footage within a dextop based HMI. is it possible to do that? please help me to know how to do that and which branded HMI is needed for that?

Thanks

Field Control Blank.jpg

Not for sure I know exactly what you want when you say "control"?

The maple system Hmi allows Ip and Usb camera protocols to be use with their Hmi, but I don't know what you mean by control? Do you just want to view a camera "Live" using the Hmi screen, or do you want to be able to "Mask" different portions of the camera image so that "motion, etc." will trigger an I/O and the Plc will respond to that event?

there will be two parts within the hmi screen. one part for the plc i/o and another part for the camera live screening. i dont want to control anything of the camera.

Not for sure I know exactly what you want when you say "control"?

The maple system Hmi allows Ip and Usb camera protocols to be use with their Hmi, but I don't know what you mean by control? Do you just want to view a camera "Live" using the Hmi screen, or do you want to be able to "Mask" different portions of the camera image so that "motion, etc." will trigger an I/O and the Plc will respond to that event?

Hello,

Depending on the camera model and which protocols it supports, PeakHMI could be a good fit. PeakHMI also supports several AB communication protocols.