Two processors with one EN2TR

bella

Hi all,

I have an application where I have to put a 1756-L83 and a 1756-L71S (along with its partner) on the same chassis. Both processors have to communicate with their own remote IO chassis through Ethernet. Is it possible to share only one single EN2TR between the two processors and use it in a DLR configuration with the remote chassis?

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, Is it okay to have Redundancy ControlLogix Processor IP address set to DHCP? I had Static IP address on it but removed it via RSLinx...
Replies
Views
Possible for two processors in same rack to have separate motion groups across a single Kinetix Rack using a single EN3TR? One 6500/5700 rack, 8...
Replies
Views
Hello: Some time ago I wrote some basic code for a GuardLogix, in which I needed to add and subtract tags of LINT data type. When tried to use the...
Replies
Views
Good day everyone. I am installing a used machine with an Automax control and drive interface system. This rack has 2 processors a 57C435 and a...
Replies
Views
I am updating some of my code that I give customers to put on their plant PLC to communicate with our PLCs. I would like to use an LINT in my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom