interfacing siemens plc with lookout

gtoka

hi to all,
im new with scada and wanted to connect the plc s7-300 with a hmi with lookout from ni. has anyone experience with this?
thanks to all.

thanks doug for the reply!
i would like to know how to configure the remote addresses to call expresions to my scada....
cheers!

That sounds like a processor-specific issue. Do you have a correct Siemens driver object configured? I believe there may different drivers for different models - there are for the A-B products. Do you have access to the Lookout Object Reference Manual?

Similar Topics

Hello, im a new student of PLC's and i wanted to know how u could connect npn and pnp sensors to a plc ... and also how to connect output to plcs...
Replies
Views
Hello all; I need to create a software program that is a stand-in for a PLC I/O card. My program will be controlling a coordinate measuring...
Replies
Views
I am an experienced programmer, but new to omron, but am working through that without too much trouble. I have a CS1W-PNT21 profinet card...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm new to the forum and relatively inexperienced in field of PLC systems. i hope someone can help. I have been newly assigned to a project...
Replies
Views
S
how to actuate the plc by a machine vision software continously
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom