Step-7 compatibility with PDF file

You could just make a folder inside the STEP7 project folder. But manipulating the STEP7 project can mess things up. It is not really recommended.

If I were you I would store the additional documentation in one folder, store the STEP7 archive file (the zipped archive, not the unzipped STEP7 folder) in another folder next to the documentation folder. Then zip both folders together.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm fairly new to Siemens stuff, I see the V5.6 is possible to Install on Windows 10 but is it supported on Windows 10 by Siemens? Can I view...
Replies
Views
I am having a step7 v5.4 program where the blocks are encrypted and locked. And the manufacturer is stopped the support. Is there any ways to...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, Hoping someone with some Siemens experience can give me a hand with this one. Customer has a S7-200 cpu, which has a 6GK7...
Replies
Views
HI! HOW COULD I OBTAIN THE NAMES OF THE STEPS OF A ROUTINE IN SFC LANGUAGE IN STUDIO5000? Or is there a system variable that gives me those...
Replies
Views
I'm just trying to figure out the right method of adding a DO card to an existing rack. It's not the *next* open slot, but I have to move the AO...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom