Real-time data transfer from Siemens S7-300 PLC to MS excel spreadsheet

TomiS

Hi,

Is it possible and how to get automated data transfer, what works real-time all the time, from Siemens S7-300PLC to MS excel spreadsheet?

I need to get working implementation to production line, which can pick up data from plc or from HMI to excel spreadsheet. In production line there is going many alternative products and they need to be sorted in different rows and in columns comes different features like times, temperatures from sensors, production codes etc. Is there any "easy way" to do this with any software what can detect certain data and know to which column to put it when data is available to "be picked up"?

and sorry for my bad english explanation.

Moro Tomi!

See www.seetra.fi. Find data loggin. Is it what you find?

t. seppo

I'm not really sure, how does that works? can you export any kind of data (integers, characters, strings) with that UDP way?

Hello,

PeakHMI might fit your needs.

I'm kind of need of way to get data to spreadsheet to another computer in next to production line. PeakHMI looked like it's more of interface solution. In HMI there is installed WinCC flex already.

So there is that S7-300 PLC, which runs the line automation, HMI-device to control the line and help operators work. Then there is just basic computer, which isn't used in any important things, and that is where the data is needed to get.

So the things like it's shown in attachement.
There is quite similar products going on and all the same things happen to them, but they still have some differences (for example SAP description). When the data1, data2, data3... is available, are they needed to pick in right cell. When next product comes, the same thing happens, but in different row.

untitled2.JPG