Rockwell compatibility matrix for older systems

Jeebs

Hi,

I'm looking for the older style compatibility matrix Rockwell used to have which lists which CPU's are compatible with which ENET/CNET card versions.

The system I need to check still has older 1756L55 CPU's. With the new tool on their site I can't seem to find the correct information for the used firmware versions. Does anyone know where I can find the older matrixes?

I know these are old systems, there is a plan to upgrade, but I still need the matrix to create a disaster recovery plan for the next 2-3 years until said upgrade has been fully executed.

Thnx

The system I need to check still has older 1756L55 CPU's. With the new tool on their site I can't seem to find the correct information for the used firmware versions. Does anyone know where I can find the older matrixes?

I was on their website looking and looks like they dont have one but V16.023 is the only firmware listed for the L55

I got it. One of my addons wasn't playing nice on their site. Didn't give me the proper drop downs in the selection tool. Couldn't see the memory selection for instance. Once that was fixed I got the info I needed.