Visual Studio NET PLC Drivers

fwk

Looking for recommendations on PLC drivers for Visual Studio .NET. I have seen products from INGEAR and Automated Solutions. Any feedback or pros/cons of these products?

I haven't used the INGEAR.NET software specifically, but I've used a lot of products from SoftwareToolbox. I've found there software to be very flexible, easy to configure, and virtually bulletproof. Tech support is also top-notch.

I've been using Automated Solutions for years now and have always liked their products. Tech support is very good. Whenever I had a problem or found a bug, they woud work with you and get it solved.

sourceforge.net is a site that is dedicated to .net code that you can utilize for free. They have some very nice code that you will allow you to talk to both the slc500 as well as the logix platform. They have changed it so that you have to register but not a big deal. Once you have registered just search for slc 500 or rockwell software and it will give you a list of drivers. Very handy.