Hmi scada for siemens s7

gtoka

I´m doing a profibus network with 1 plc s7-300 and 5 s7-200 for process control. I would like to know wich software suites more to my devices, can i use Lookout(NI) with the siemens plc? or necessarily i need Wincc Flexible?

Any link and response would be very helpful because im a newbie in all this stuff. Thanks!

I have TSX 3722 plc ,now i am getting the problem in plc in few day the run led gose off and m/c does not start. so we are loading the programe by the supplier so pl. suggest us the programe loading procedure so we can load the problem when we will get the problem and why we are getting this problem frequently?

thanks maitomies for the answer!, i recently checked a post that specifies all the choices to connect the plc to a pc.
My problem is that i only have access to the software Lookout because the license here of Wincc is very expensive.So i would like to know if someone has worked with it, with siemens s7 family plc's.

I have another doubt, i need to use a cp 5611a2 pci card but i don't really understand if it is only a communication link to the pc or it is necesarilly to use it to make the scada software?
please any link would help a lot

thanks maitomies for the answer!, i recently checked a post that specifies all the choices to connect the plc to a pc.
My problem is that i only have access to the software Lookout because the license here of Wincc is very expensive.So i would like to know if someone has worked with it, with siemens s7 family plc's.

I have another doubt, i need to use a cp 5611a2 pci card but i don't really understand if it is only a communication link to the pc or it is necesarilly to use it to make the scada software?
please any link would help a lot

Hello gtoka;
The CP 5611 A2 is a PCI comm. pro cessor that allows a PC to exchange data over MPI,PPI, and Profibus-DP.
It is designated as a "Softnet" card because it does not have its own processor or buffer memory, and interrputs the PC processor as soon as it detects data for its address on the bus. Software components and drivers for the CP 5611A2 are also designated as Softnet drivers.
The "Hardnet" processors, on the other hand, have their own processing chips and firmware; for Profibus, these would be the CP 5613A2 and CP 5614A2. They do not interrupt the PC CPU as often as their softnet counterparts, and absorb a lot of the communication load felt by the PC.
Follow this link to get to a collection of technical documents on the CP 5611A2:
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/21177025
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

thanks dchartier for your answer, but i would like to know how exactly i can get the data of the plc. I mean i need Wincc? can i do it with Lookout
?(i only have access to this software) thanks for your help!

thanks dchartier for your answer, but i would like to know how exactly i can get the data of the plc. I mean i need Wincc? can i do it with Lookout
?(i only have access to this software) thanks for your help!

Hello gtok;
You must ask NI if they have a driver for the CP 5611 A2... I know the Sofnet-PB driver from Simatic Net includes an OPC server, maybe that could be a way out. Only NI canm tell you.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier