block icon changing position

MAHER

Dear all,
I am working by PCS7 v7.1 & i made a custom block icon and i made compiling for os after that i arranged my screen .

But later when i did compiling i found only my custom block icon moved to the original position ( top , left ) corner in screen .

Please why this happned , really i need to know .

Thanks in advance,

Maher

hi,
No idea why this is happening. Only work around I can think of is un-check "update block icon" of that particular WinCC PDL.

Similar Topics

This is occurring on Unity Pro XL v12 in an m580 program. I've had this happen on several occasions and I can't seem to figure out what's going...
Replies
Views
I hope to use the Modicon Concept TOTALIZER block to totalize a flow rate. I have set up a test in the simulator to familiarize myself with the...
Replies
Views
Has anybody ever ran into a scaling block that throws the in_min = in_max status bit (bit 7, 16#0080)? I've triple checked my parameters and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to this forum so i'll start off with a simple how is everyone doing? I am curently trying to connect a 2 wire (loop) powered...
Replies
Views
Hope every one had a good Christmas and isn't working to hard at the moment!! I got a call from one of my customers and they asked if i would in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom