Connecting between two PLCs S7-200 with two HMIs TP170

consair90

Hello everyone!

At present, I have 2 PLCs S7200 and 2 HMIs TP170. I want to connect them together. However, I don't know how do I do? May I have some advices? I'm sorry because of this basic question. But, So far these product have been common in my country.

Thanks for your help.
Best Regards.

Dear manmeetvirdi!

Thanks for your reply. Now I want to test connection between multi HMI TP170 with S7-200. And I have just seen your link, but it don't guide me clearly. Can you help me one more? How do I have to config HMIs and PLC?

Best regards,

Similar Topics

Hi I have two PLC AB compactlogix 1769-l16er-bb1b on the same location i need to read level sensor on the other PLC I know each one IP address...
Replies
Views
I was trying to connect between Twincat 3 to RT Toolbox 2 via TCP/IP, I want to try using the sample program from beckhoff Here is the link to...
Replies
Views
I am newbie in using the Twincat software. I have tried to connect between Beckhoff BX9000 and Twincat. But I was not successful. In the Twincat...
Replies
Views
Hi, does anyone know of a way of communicating between a Omron CJ1M PLC and a Westermo GS-01 modem?
Replies
Views
I have a piece of equipment that is operated by a PanelView Plus 600 HMI touch screen via RS232 into a Micrologix 1500 PLC. I am trying to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom