WinCC 6.0 version problems

Hello,

I'm strugling with WinCC ver 6.0 versions. I bought at first a WinCC rel 6.0.0.1 then after a few months I bought another WinCC rel 6.0.1.0.
They are not competable. So Siemens told me to upgrade (at no cost) and install WinCC rel 6.0.2 (SP2). Now when I want to upload my existing project into this version I receive the message "The project cannot be opened before it is converted with 'project Imigrator'. But when I open it in my Windows control center 6.0 it works!
When I drag the @@@.MCP icon to my desktop and double click it I receive the same message as above, but when I make a shortcut of that icon to my desktop it works!

Can anyone tell me the right procedure? :unsure:

Rudi

Rudi

I recently had a similar problem to yours when opening a project that was written in a previous version of WinCC. Like you I had upgraded the version of WinCC on my PC, then attempted to open up the project, the error message I received was 'such and such a file is missing', but when I search for these files, there they were, sitting in the correct folder.

To get round this I un-installed both versions of WinCC and just re-installed the latest version only, then my project opened.

Paul