Omron software

garryt1

Hi,

I have never used omron plc software before and i have a project to do where omron is specified,could someone tell me where i can learn more about this software or even better where i could download an evaluation copy.

Contact Omron, they will supply a free copy of CX programmer. This can be used to program the CPM series of PLC's, if your project is based on a different PLC you will need to buy a licence for the software to enable it for the full range.
The full range of Omron manuals can be downloaded from the US web site in PDF format.
If you require any help give me a call, I have been using Omron in various projects for a number of years and I have always found the Omron tech support to be excellent in the UK.

Similar Topics

Hi all, i have started a new chapter in my career with a local company. a lot of their plc's is omron and i have the cx version 9.75 software...
Replies
Views
Hello, Do you know if the CX-One 30-day trial version will allow me to obtain diagnostics from the CJ2M PLC? I don't need to program anything...
Replies
Views
I have a machine with an Omron Sysmac CQM1 PLC & NT20S HMI. I got the NT software installed on a VM & the OEM files, it opens OK. I also have...
Replies
Views
Questions i hope folks on here can assist with. It has been my experience that Rockwell Software will not run and work correctly if you do not...
Replies
Views
Hi. I work for an industrial machinery merchant so we have to try to get uploads from all sorts of different PLCs & HMIs. Our latest victim is an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom