Phoenix Digital SLC Chassis

roy9573

A customer called asking about his fiber card (Phoenix Digital DH+/RIO Fiber Optic Module ) it appears to get its power from the chassis, he replaced it with a new one out of the box with the same result, it does not seem to powered up. the rest of the chassis cards seem to be working. this is not my application they just call me for support on several systems in the plant. I told him to change the SLC power supply first ( shot in the dark) anybody have any experience with this product. they said they set all the dip switches the same at the one that was taken out. they have had issues in the past and removing the card and reseating it usually works but not this time.

Similar Topics

Problem: Ever since we upgraded to fiber on our DH+ network, WonderWare has is giving us a communication status alarm from each PLC. The alarms...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am still having issues with communicating over this DH+ network. Existing are 3 PLC5/40's, 1 SLC5/04 which will ALL show up on Linx when...
Replies
Views
Happy New Year! I have been dealing with an old existing fiber network for a few months now and totally forgot about bringing it up to the PLC...
Replies
Views
I am stuck on fail ctrl error 1013 cannot get IP nor can do firmware update need help pls urgent
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working with a Phoenix Contact FL NAT 2304-2GC-2SFP Ethernet switch, I already set the IP address and it has been working fine. I can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom