RSLinx RS-Who Empty

Aabeck

Has anyone ever seen this before?

The PC HMI uses RSLinx ETH_IP driver to talk to a SLC5/05. The HMI is communicating with the PLC fine, but when closing the HMI and opening RSLogix500 it can not see the PLC, and opening RSLinx and going to RS-Who the display shows no drivers, but Config Drivers shows it is there & running, and it has to be for the HMI.

Also going to Driver Diagnostics all values remain 0000 on all tabs meaning no comm's. I have made online edits and monitored the PLC with this RSLogix installation on this computer, and I tried rebooting the computer.

I did connect my laptop and make the online edits.

0621171519.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi all, I installed RSLinx Classic Lite Version 3.60 on a PC running Windows 7 Professional, 64 bit. I added the AB_ETH and AB_ETHIP drivers, but...
Replies
Views
I need to support some old data collection that is running on Excel, but I need to get it running on LibreOffice. The following statement works...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I am sorry to ask this, but i still gotta do it. What happens if I close RS linx? Will it cause network interruption and PLCs will lose...
Replies
Views
I was reading about the ability to add a name to an RSLinx Config so that it displayed in the tree, and further read that that functionality was...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am using an Ethernet Driver and have added the IP addresses manually. There are a few IPs that I can ping in command...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom