IEC symbols good reference

Photo eye

Looks like a photo eye, see the LED and arrow symbol inside. It also has complementary output.

Wavey line instead of arrows is a prox

ivo how did you come up with the "B = sensor so I can learn something
I have never seen any reference to that before
I know the br bl are power in, the diode with arrow pointing away is a standard for opto diode or LED the output looks like it is complimentary pare output but I can't make out the color of the output wires. that color can be an indication of the function or not depending on the manufacture
I always thought the label outside of the symbol is just an identifier on the print
the complete circuit would be helpful to see how it's used

Both IEC 60617 and IEEE 315 have item designation codes listed in them. B is often used for transducer.

The symbol shown appears to be a transducer of some type. In it's general form it takes whatever is shown in one corner and converts it to what is in the other corner. So, looking at this one it changes the Pi-symbol into a photo-isolated digital signal. I'm not sure what 'pi' represents in this case. It could possibly be run-out. I'm just guessing.