Add chart data to RsLogix5000?

rankhornjp

I'm trying to display the concentration of a solution on an HMI. I want to do the calculation in the PLC (ControlLogix). The problem is that it is not a linear calculation. I have a chart that shows the data. It has Specific Gravity across the top and Temp down the side and gives you the concentration in % in the middle of the chart. Is there a way I can input the chart data into an array(?) and create a scale?

You could program it into a literal three dimensional array, use file search/compare to get the first two dimensions and then indirect addressing with the results to get the third and then display it on the HMI.