RSLinx RS-Who Empty

Aabeck

Has anyone ever seen this before?

The PC HMI uses RSLinx ETH_IP driver to talk to a SLC5/05. The HMI is communicating with the PLC fine, but when closing the HMI and opening RSLogix500 it can not see the PLC, and opening RSLinx and going to RS-Who the display shows no drivers, but Config Drivers shows it is there & running, and it has to be for the HMI.

Also going to Driver Diagnostics all values remain 0000 on all tabs meaning no comm's. I have made online edits and monitored the PLC with this RSLogix installation on this computer, and I tried rebooting the computer.

I did connect my laptop and make the online edits.

0621171519.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi all, I installed RSLinx Classic Lite Version 3.60 on a PC running Windows 7 Professional, 64 bit. I added the AB_ETH and AB_ETHIP drivers, but...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on a project, where I face a issue with respected to Network Dropout. The PLC is connected to a 16 port unmanaged switch, where...
Replies
Views
Does Rockwell still offer reset codes for old school Master Disk floppy's? In a bind and need to reset the activation disk soon and to be pointed...
Replies
Views
Anyone have issues with RSLinx being very slow to open. It sometimes will say "Checking Activation" at the bottom for what seems like an...
Replies
Views
I need to support some old data collection that is running on Excel, but I need to get it running on LibreOffice. The following statement works...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom