S7200 PLC & E615 HMI DELAY IN RESPONSE

sanket_shete

hello
thanks for reading my query.

im currently working on siemens s7200 plc using STEP 7 MicroWIN SP1 V3.2. Also im interfacing plc to the beijers hmi e615
ive priter connected to hmi for data & alarm logging.

Now problem is that hmi takes atleast 3 to 4 sec to respond and if something changes within that limit it will not detect & display it

futher printer is connected through hmi hence it is responding more slowly to plc signals

Is there any way i can reduce this delay ?

also when i m connects this hmi with mitsubishi fx series plc the delay comes out to be around 1 or 2 sec

Similar Topics

hey guys here first time for me in this awesome forum actually i have S7-200 connected to Winview HMI and HMI project file has lost and broken...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I needto know what kind of cable we need for s7200 plc to interface it with wincc. Wincc doesnot supports usb-ppi cable. There is a...
Replies
Views
I have win-cc Flexible 2008 and s7200 plc. I successfully programmed it via micro-win, but when I tried to connect it to win cc there was no...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, how are you ? i have small doubts in PLC.Can anyone Please clarify on this . My doubts is 1. i have 3...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me whether Hong Kong can send SMS by using PLC S7200 and EMT 241??? coz the country code switches only provide China 06 , but no...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom