Turck BL67-2RFID-S

Bobby5184

Hello,

Looking to add another BL67-RFID-S card to an existing rack.

The current setup is as follows.
BL67-GW-EM
Slot 1 BL67-2RFID-S
Slot 2 BL67-2RFID-S
Slot 3 BL67-2RFID-S
Slot 4 BL67-2RFID-S
Slot 5 BL67-2RFID-S

I can connect to the built in web interface. I have connected with Turck Service Tool and with PACTWare. With Turck Service Tool I can see the IP address and clicking there just opens the web interface. With PACTWare connected to the network I can see all 35 of the TBEN-L1_16DXXP modules but neither of the BL67 racks. Just about anything I find online goes over setting up the network comms but no mention of adding a module.

Any help in pointing me in the right direction is greatly appreciated.

The rest of the system consist of a 1756-L74 v28.011

🍻

Update....

I have found that if I connect directly to the BL67 rack that PactWare does find it. Working on figuring out the Pactware Software.

Hello there,
I've contacted our local Turck dealer with question you can propably answer... (he has somehow big ping :/ )

It looks like you are combining BL67 gateway with TBEN-L1 IO modules, is it right?

And what is your cycle time?

Thank you