Logix 500 Array Navigation

stormsabove

Hello All,

I have an array (n10:0 - n1-:110) filled with values starting from 10 and counting up. N10:0 == 1, n10:01 == 2, so on and so forth.

I'd like to move the value from n10:0 to N7:0, then 30 seconds later move the value from n10:1 to n7:0. Then 30 seconds later n10:2 to n7:0. etc.

Then, I'd like it to step back down every 30 seconds until I say stop again.

I won't always start from N10:0, and I won't always stop at N10:0.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the forum!

I have an array (n10:0 - n1-:110) filled with values starting from 10 and counting up.
I'm having a hard time understanding what you're trying to say here. Can you clarify? If you can explain the purpose of this logic/array as well, it could be helpful.