MPC1 Cutler Hammer Eaton Password Help

odie000dc

I have a MPC1C10 unit and a MPC1P10 programmer. This unit is password locked and the only help the manual can give me is

"Enter the password per instruction card packaged with programmer"

Is there a default password for these units or is it something to do with the serial number? Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

That was mine too! So much for passwords if they're all the same. I am looking for a manual for the MPC1 to get it out of what i believe to be "Halted" mode. Does anyone have one?

Similar Topics

Customer has a machine circa 1988 with a Cutler-Hammer MPC1 controller that he intends to resell. He's OK with changing the PLC but wants to...
Replies
Views
We're using some old Cutler Hammer MPC1 logic controllers in a couple places around our plant but someone lost/threw away the controller used to...
Replies
Views
Hello All We have a MPC1 PLc From cuttler Hammer Model MPC1C10 Serie A1 does anybody know where to get the software and the interface cable...
Replies
Views
Does anybody have any helpful hints on how to get a program printed out from the old Cutler Hammer MPC1 handheld controler? I have 4 PLC systems...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I know this is an old one but we have a d100 in our wrapper , it just stopped working. When the inputs are pressed the corresponding...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom