TelemecaniqueTSX17 BLINKING PROBLEM

Lost The Program

The PLC has lost the program. Is the battery dead and has the power been shut off? You will have to reload the program.

I have attached the fault light codes

Thank you for your replay
In fact the battery has not been replaced for a long time.
but there is no battery fault!

Is it possible that the program is cleared from ُEEPROM Suddenly?

EEPROM Information

I did not notice you had the optional EEPROM cartridge installed when I replied the first time.

The PLC program is normally stored in RAM memory and is maintained during power off by the battery. The program in the EEPROM has to be written to the EEPROM using a programming terminal. The program in the EEPROM is permanent unless over written using the terminal. Note that the EEPROM program only contains the configuration and the logic program, not data values.

When the PLC is powered on the processor compares the RAM program to the EEPROM program. If they are different, the EEPROM program is loaded into RAM provided the switch on the back of the EEPROM cartridge is in the Master position

You should power down the PLC, remove the EEPROM cartridge and insure the switch is in the Master position. Reinstall the cartridge and power up the PLC. If there is a valid program in the EEPROM it should transfer to the RAM memory and the PLC should start to run.

I have attached the EEPROM instructions from the Installation Manual.

the EEPROM cartridge in the master position and we replaced the battery
but no Change the same problem