Creating Routines in rs logix

Nelliyan

Hi,

I am trying RS logix 5000 emulator to perform a testing task .

While i am doing this i got 2 problems

1) How to create FC & FB first .There is only MAIN ROUTINE how to create new fc & Fb .. if i right click the program & create new routine a function was included but it shows it as main only...

still i just added a coil in that function & while calling the routine using JSR ... that coil got energised but while the routine was not called still the coil inside the uncalled routine was on, it must be off if it was not called ,but it s on:confused:

2 ) How to address the analog values & in which registry these has to be read

in siemens i will configuring the address location of that specific AI or AO( id 0 , id4 , aiw0 , aiw4 like this) while configuring the channel itself ,,, here can't find such thing only this show to take the channel as 0 to 10 v or 4 - 20 ma .. where to read these values

Regards,
Nelliyan.G