Nematron help needed

JohnnyJones

Hi, I have a Nematron HMI working on DH+ with 3 PLC5s. The future plan is to upgrade the lot but first I need it to be stable as I have other priorities to attend to first.

This Nematron appears to be the interface between load cells on a vessel and the PLC5, displaying the weight as well.

It freezes, sometimes doesn't boot up, switches off (think that's heat related) and I'm scared it's about to give up which would bring the plant down.

I've found this site:

http://www.nematron.com/hardware_support/support_iws-x000.shtml

which has info but not any software downloads that work.

Does anyone have any experience with these? It appears from reading the online manual that it's cleverer than I first thought so I really need to back up it's program somehow.