Machine cycle time signalising with leds

userxyz

Hi,

We want to visualise to operators the time they have left for each machine cycle. Every cycle parts have to be installed on a product so to indicate the processing timer we are thinking to show a process bar with leds. For example 20 leds to show the time they have left.

Someone know such product that can be bought without the need to install each led individually. We need some kind of bar with leds that we van connect to PLC outputs.

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,
G

I do have the items you will like, however they are just parts and will need some resistors to make them 24 Volt.
Maybe a seven segment display is good, as you can also give the operator a code when stopped.

Have a look at arduino type of things, as they are cheap and simple.

There is also a lighttower available.
Mind you as you will need some outputs on the PLC.

Another way is a servo motor with a arrow on it. Or cheaper a stepper motor on a arduino.