User issue on Factory Talk View SE

Hi all, I need your help on Factory Talk issue, also for Factory Talk Transaction Manager, I suppose is the same reason.
Windows 7 - 64
FTV SE 7.00.00
FTTM 10.10
I'm Windows administrator.

Factory Talk Issue:
Error message: (Error:0x800706ba)
Error Failed to load VBA project display cannot be opened at run time.
(This is the error to open the first display).
Message from Rockwell knowledge database:
Error in the OS event viewer mentioned domain controller cannot be accessed to authenticate user.
FTTM Issue:
Can't Start with Services.
Error message:
The Services could not be validated using the specified username....

:confused:

Last edited:
Factory Talk FIX: OCX issue. ActiveX. Needs en-register and register again the FM20DLL. on System32 and Syswow64. This with a valid FM20DLL (from a old version of project that era running in other machine), it may happen needs change the FM20ENU.DLL.

Transaction Manager Fix: Security rules.