A/b Slc500

Help i need to put a counter in a program ,using a input from a
pnp censor it need to count to five then i need to use the DN
to turn an oiler on for 00.5 of a second.can any one help
regard (a new comer to PLCs)Dave

He doesn't have a pnp type sensor, he's got a pnp censor.

I've seen GOP censors and PTA censors (usually at the school libraries, where perhaps dst needs to spend more time), but never a pnp censor.

Maybe that's his problem.

Last edited:
Grumpy, grumpy, grumpy ! I've had some very strong coffee this morning, and even I am cheery as a kitten in springtime.

Dave, you'll have to figure out which addresses to use for your specific controller (to avoid conflicting with existing memory elements and to correctly address your Input and Output points) but the ladder logic goes together something like this:

[attachment]

(p.s. Allen, at least he's not using a censer, in which case the whole place would stink of frankincense)

Last edited: