Programming Help

Hi . Actually i wanted to make program in that I get continuous output pulse from my system so I wanted to count that pulse with odd and even number pulse so according i wanted to on 2 output for odd and even bit respectively

So...
Inputs:
A boolean value that is pulsing on and off
Outputs:
A counter that goes up by 1 every ODD pulse
A counter that goes up by 1 every EVEN pulse

Code:
pulse          countAll
--][------------(CTU)

------[MOD         ]
      [countAll.ACC]
      [2           ]
      [Oddoreven   ]

countODD
-[EQU      ]-----(CTU)
 [Oddoreven]
 [1        ]

I will leave it as an excercise for you to find out how to count the even pulses.

I am not 100% sure I have interpreted your requirements correctly

Use a counter to count all the pulses. Create a one shot on the rising edge of the lowest bit of the counter's accumulator. Create another one shot on the falling edge of the same bit. Use these one shots to trigger the separate outputs.