virtual commissioning

anybody here using virtual commissioning software?
any words on that topic?
where I can find some more data, or if there is some specific forum regarding that matter?
Tried to find Virtual Universe Pro because is it working with Solidworks but it looks like this kind of software is too rare to find on the "other" side of web.

My company tried to use WinMod for a while. It is a German software.
License is like few hundred euro for a week. Every extra modules or libraries are extra charged. Support seems to be ok over the phone but they can do TeamViewer is some cases.

At the moment we looking for a different solution as more and more customers require to have the virtual commissioning completed before going to site.

Similar Topics

hello, i am researching about virtual commissioning. i got to know that virtual commissioning is basically connecting a real PLC with a virtual...
Replies
Views
...and I agree. Context: TIA Portal/HMI = KTP1200 (12" screen) In the attached redacted image, the values in the white boxes are entered by the...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to use a Virtual HMI (running on a PC) with CCW? This is for an application where there will be an actual HMI (PV800) connected...
Replies
Views
i have a dell laptop with a real com port host OS is windows 10. Running VB 6.1.42 I cannot get the serial port to configure in VB. Please Help...
Replies
Views
My main laptop operating system is windows10. I have concept2.6 offline version. Since concept2.6 comply with windows xp, so i using vm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom