Power factor sign - JK Flip Flop

naturephoenix

I am calculating power factor from samples of voltage and current. Calculation is done by multiplying voltage and current samples. What Im struggling is sign. I have read it is possibleto determine sign with JK negative triggered flip flop method. I found how exactlly JK flip flop works but still Idont get it how to get sign from it.

Similar Topics

Hello, I was just curious if a PF correction capacitor is ever used with a VFD install? Have any of you ever needed to add a PF correction...
Replies
Views
Folks, My boss say's he is paying a large fee due to Mostly inductive loads. He thinks it's because the guys come in and start up all the...
Replies
Views
Hi! do you have an idea how to range powerfactor from 0 to 1 and goes back to 0 in a hmi.. it easy to range like 0 to 100 and display to hmi..but...
Replies
Views
Hi gentelmen It is a pleasure to join you and discuss some information about hte PLC.Where i will graduate from the college this year and my...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm trying to use the Cos function in the S7200 PLC, the answers I'm getting in the PLC don't match in anyway the answers I get from my trusty...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom