InTouch Client Driver OPC Server

Michael Hunt

Hi Guys

Thanks for all the great advice over the last while. Has any of ye used Kepwares InTouch Client Driver OPC Server. If so how would ye rate it and is there any problems with it. I am thinking of setting it up on one of our systems running Intouch version 9.

Michael

We use Kepware OPC Server with Intouch for an exchange with Simatic 317-2DP.(Scan 1 sec ~1000 items, Ethernet) No problems so far.

Similar Topics

We have 10nos client wonderware intouch 10.5 running on windows7 32bit pc. They take program and status from windows 2008r2 Servers. One of the...
Replies
Views
We have a supervisory system comprised of 3 servers stations and 4 clients stations, all of them running Windows Server 2008 R2. The three servers...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Currently i have 4pc. 1 act as server pc and the others as client pc. I have do some modification on server pc.however when i try to...
Replies
Views
Hellow folks, I have encountered a problem with Intouch 9.5. Its on windows 2008 server. I have to remote connect from 2 different laptop with...
Replies
Views
I am installing a ww intouch 10.1. I already install the server. Now I need to install the clients. Does any one knows the steps I must do to make...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom