Mitsubishi FX question

zpeterse

Im currently having some troubles with a Mitsubishi PLC that is attached to a Marsh 5000pa Print and Apply system. The main issue seems to be that the LCD display on the Marsh unit is displaying "NO BLOCK 000".

The PLC is a Melsec FX ON-24 mr-es

any help would be appritiated.

Thanks.

Zach Petersen
SR. Support Technician
Cabelas, Inc.

Never heard of that LCD, but No block 000 to me would mean there is no starting block to run when the LCD is powered up. Try reloading the program.
:confused:
Tim

Similar Topics

I'm been deciphering a program for a press here. I've gotten most of it deciphered using the manual to understand the instructions (first mitsu...
Replies
Views
We've got a sump pump which is switched on/off at the HMI by clicking a button on the screen then a physical pushbutton on a console, using this...
Replies
Views
General question: I've got a 10-second timer T100 in my code. As the counter increments, does it automatically get reset to zero once it reaches...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am making changes to a system that has a 5/04 processor and I come from the land of Mitsubishi so I have a question.... I have some...
Replies
Views
Good morning all I've inherited a PLC system that has two Q01 and 6 FX2n PLCs The FXs have a FX3u-ENET module. There is quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom