TIA Portal Help

cyoung120

Hi Guys,
I was hoping someone would be able to point me in the right direction. I am using TIA Portal V14 SP1. I have a Data Type that is made up of several different types (ie Dint,String,ect). Each of these data types is a record. What I would like to do is have an array of x records, index them down, and move the newest into the [0] spot. In Allen-Bradley land I would do it something similar to this:

XIC(trigger)ONS(OneShots.15)COP(MyDataType[8],MyDataType[9],10)COP(NewRecord,MyDataType[0],1);

How do I replicate this in TIA Portal?
Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I'm not a TIA Portal expert by any stretch, but a hazy memory somewhere in the recesses of my brain is gesturing suggestively at the "Block Move" instruction (BLK_MOVE, maybe?). If it's not quite what you're after, it might at least point you in the right direction.

In STL would be something like this:

A trigger
FP helpvariable
MOV_BLK(MydataType[0], MydataType[1], 10)
L newRecord
T MyDataType[0]

FP is the rising edge one shot. FN is the lowering edge one shot (if you need it).

In TIA Portal, I believe they moved to MOVE_BLK (or potentially MOV_BLK_VARIANT depending on data type).

Hi guys, back again with another quick question. Is there a block in TIA Portal v14 SP1 similar to the Totalizer block in AB FBD? Or would I just be better off rolling my own based off samples at a timed interval.
Thanks again.