Help require about Chinese PLC "XINJE" Model XC5-48R-E

AB2005

Hello;

In one of our Chinese flexo machine, there is a Chinese made PLC, brand "XINJE" Model XC5-48R-E. We have its programming software but all in Chinese language. There is an error in PLC program and we need to go online and check the ladder logic but dont know how do go online. Can any one provide help about comm cable and instructions about establishment of communication?

Definitely a Mitsubishi clone. If you use google you can find their website quite easily, though the manual I downloaded was in Chinese. On their distributor page they claim to have a few distributors around Asia so it would probably be best trying one of them.

If you are located in Pakistan as your flag seems to show, they appear to have a distributor in India.

XINJE%20PLC_zpsyhatazo8.jpg

Last edited: