Would someone want to l00k over this weintek hmi program please

Originally Posted by keithkyll
Change [ Model ] to MT6070iP in EB8000 and click ok.
Go back in to edit system parameter

Originally Posted by keithkyll
Change [ Model ] to MT6070iP in EB8000 and click ok.
Go back in to edit system parameter

I know that how do you do it I clicked on the HMI in the settings but it don't give me the option to change it just the PLC. Where do you go to change the HMI

Click on the "Model" tab in the System Parameter settings.
Although my EB8000 doesn't show any MT models

OK I did it and it finally connects <:) well it connects the the PLC at my desk I am hoping it will connect and control the parts of the line I need it to. How do I check that before I take it to the line.

What version of EB8000 are you running. I had V4.65.12 and did not show the MT models however it worked for me when I was using the MT8070iH.
I just downloaded V4.66.02.016 and it had the MT models
Download this version if you dont have it and do as Keith said and change the model to a MT6070iP and give a try

I have the 4.66 and it is connecting now to the PLC at my desk thanks u guys for all the help BUT.

How do I make sure that my buttons will control parts of the line before I connect it to the line.

That will all depend on your programming in both PLC and HMI. There is no way I can check it since I don't have Mitsubishi Software. Is this a program you wrote or one you are modifying. Your best bet is to double check all your addressing.

Well I went threw other HMI's on other lines that have Weintek looking threw the Fuji HMI program it's hard to read the addressing not the same as the Weintek but thanks

I can only guess. No experience with Fuji HMI software.
If bit M700 is on, it triggers an error message. Look under the [ Sub-action ] or [ Detail ] tabs to see what the message is.
Not sure what the 50 relays are. Maybe they do 50 alarm bits from M700 to M749.

In your 206 Prestest project, you have an alarm bar. That's good. To add error messages, go to [ Objects ] [ Alarm ] [ Alarm (Event) Log ]. Click [ New ].
Change [ Address Type ] to [ Bit ], [ PLC Name ] to [ Mitsubishi FX2N ].
[ Address ] to [ M ] [700 ].
Now, click [ Message ] tab, and enter text in [ Content ] box.

With Weintek, I do this for each alarm. There are many other methods, but this is easiest for just a few alarms.

Last edited:
So I have to add each alarm to it's own category or can they all be in one category. There are 33 alarms I have to add.
1 category 0 No Control Power
2 Category 1 Robot #1 servo driver malfunction
3 and so on

Well I added each alarm in it's own category hope it's right

Last edited:
Normally, put all in Category 0. You would use different categories if you had multiple Alarm Bars and/or Event Displays.
Your Alarm Bar is set to display Categories 0-100, so it will work.

From manual:
"Select the categories displayed in [Event Display]. Events within these categories will be
displayed only.
For example, if the category is set to 2 to 4, only events in categories 2, 3, 4 will be displayed."

Im using a alarm bar and event display on it'd own page.
So I should add all the errors to line 0 for the bar
and start at line one -line 33 for the event box

Or would all 33 errors added to line 0 will work rite for both the alarm bar and the event display

Last edited: