Lockout relay 86, contactor

mex1984

Hello to all,

So while working with a SEL lockout relay I ended up burning the contactor and have not been able to find a replacement. Could anybody know of a similar contactor that could help me replace this one?

cont1.jpg

That is a solenoid manufactured by Shih Shin in Taiwan. I couldn't find any specs to cross over to another brand. You might search for a distributor for Shih Shin in your area.

Similar Topics

I'm hoping someone may have some information. I'm just trying to educate myself because we will have some projects coming up with some customer...
Replies
Views
What have you done in the past to ensure that a PLC output is no longer "hot" in an outside electrical panel? I do not want to turn off the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just got a request from a place where I recently installed an FTView SE system to add a "clean screen" button. I started asking about...
Replies
Views
I seem to be having trouble finding parts lately. Anyone seen a lockout for 22mm selector switches? I've seen and prefer to have the type that...
Replies
Views
Hey forum folk, Need help with an issue of AB Source Protection. A workmate recently wrote a program and enabled source protection. He is now...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom