Explicit messaging with Lexium MDrive

Welcome to the Forum !

I don't have specific experience with the MDrive, but I've done Explicit Messaging with lots of other devices.

Is this an EtherNet/IP network with a ControlLogix-family controller, or something else ?

Which exact parameters are you trying to read or write from the MDrive ?

I am trying to interface a lexium mdrive with a SLC 05/05 using explicit messaging. The drive receives the message but does not complete the move and appears to be communicating for only a single scan.

Any idea how to keep the communication active?

I have the same issue. I can read from the device fine with an EEM, Class 68, Instance 1, Attribute 0x03. However, Writing a Move Relative (66,1,0x09)gets only a fraction of the move commanded. SLC 5/05 is of course 16bit, MDrive is 32, but no matter the combination I get the same response.

Can you show the details of the EEM instruction ? Maybe there's a length argument or something else preventing the full data from being transmitted.