C200: Application Incompatible

marvis

Hello,
I've a problem with panel view c200.
I've created a runtime application and I put it on usb pen_drive. After copy application from usb to terminal and run application, on terminal appears this message: "Cannot run application. Application version incompatible."
But it's very strange because I've created application with C200 software.

Thanks for all.

If I remember correctly the application version has to match the PV version. That's something you select before uploading (or maybe building that file to upload.)

I think that the problem is compatibily between project firmware and terminal. Tomorrow morning on works I verify this.

Thanks

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello all, calling anyone with some experience in both AB and EPKS... We have an Experion PKS DCS system that is running on all C200 hardware...
Replies
Views
Does anybody happen to have a list of error codes for the Toshiba Provisor TC200? My TCPCU-1 module keeps showing codes 043,109,111,118 and 119...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to connect with Pacdrive Controller & I want to take backup using "PacDrive Backup Tool". Can anyone help me in this regards. 1. Backup...
Replies
Views
Hi, For some time I have been struggling with establishing a MODBUS RTU communication between WAGO PFC200 750-8212 and a Sentera ACT-125-H damper...
Replies
Views
Hi all, One of my clients has a Hach sc200 measuring Nitrates (wastewater plant) and the 4-20mA loop works, but the local readout is just...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom